Great Crime Tour of London
- Hungerford Bridge (Southbank Side)
London was the most prosperous city in the world for the majority of civilised (and not so civilised) history, and still ranks high today among the world's greatest cities. Take a moment to appreciate that a country the size of Ohio with a negligible resource base dominated the world for over two centuries, and London was at the heart of this imperialism. Tales of intrigue abound in the city's history, and we recount some of the most enthralling on theGreat Crime Tour of London as we delve into the city's greatest crimes, misdemeanours, heists, and political conspiracy at the highest echelons of power.
- Neighborhood Southbank
- Capacity 30 people per tour guide
- Dress It's a walking tour, so wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Weather Tour takes place rain or shine
Great Crime Tour of London Itinerary
- London's Gangsters Anecdotes on London's most notorious gangsters and dangerous men will leave you enthralled
- The Beatles Conspiracy Is Paul McCartney actually Paul McCartney...?!
- The Diana Conspiracy What you don't know about the tragedy of the people's Princess
- Art Heists As a hub for the world's contemporary art market London has seen some of the greatest unsolved art heists in history
- Jewellery Heists Awesome, like straight from a movie type scenarios!
- Political Scandal What happens behind closed doors on London's streets at night invariably doesn't stay there long, and boy does some strange stuff go down!
- Monument Great Fire of London, conspiracy or accident?
- Blackfriars Bridge Mafia mysteries, assassinations and victorian baby farming!
- Bank Robbery It was a big one, did they get away with it?
- Big Brother How powerful is the government and how much do they control the lives of Londoners?
- There are many more tales of conspiracy, scandal, and intrigue to be told as we visit some of London's great landmarks and reveal their darkside
|Saturday 20th October 2018|
|Saturday 27th October 2018|
|Saturday 03rd November 2018|
|Saturday 10th November 2018|
|Saturday 17th November 2018|
|Saturday 24th November 2018|
|Saturday 01st December 2018|
|Saturday 08th December 2018|
|Saturday 15th December 2018|
|Saturday 22nd December 2018|
|Saturday 29th December 2018|
|Saturday 05th January 2019|
|Saturday 12th January 2019|
|Saturday 19th January 2019|
|Saturday 26th January 2019|
|Saturday 02nd February 2019|
|Saturday 09th February 2019|
|Saturday 16th February 2019|
|Saturday 23rd February 2019|
|Saturday 02nd March 2019|
|Saturday 09th March 2019|
|Saturday 16th March 2019|
|Saturday 23rd March 2019|
|Saturday 30th March 2019|
|Saturday 06th April 2019|
|Saturday 13th April 2019|
|Saturday 20th April 2019|
|Saturday 27th April 2019|
|Saturday 04th May 2019|
|Saturday 11th May 2019|
|Saturday 18th May 2019|
|Saturday 25th May 2019|
|Saturday 01st June 2019|
|Saturday 08th June 2019|
|Saturday 15th June 2019|
|Saturday 22nd June 2019|
|Saturday 29th June 2019|
|Saturday 06th July 2019|
|Saturday 13th July 2019|
|Saturday 20th July 2019|
|Saturday 27th July 2019|
|Saturday 03rd August 2019|
|Saturday 10th August 2019|
|Saturday 17th August 2019|
|Saturday 24th August 2019|
|Saturday 31st August 2019|
|Saturday 07th September 2019|
|Saturday 14th September 2019|
|Saturday 21st September 2019|
|Saturday 28th September 2019|
|Saturday 05th October 2019|
|Saturday 12th October 2019|
|Saturday 19th October 2019|
Hungerford Bridge SW1A 2
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
If you like Great Crime Tour of London, You should also check out...