Doctor Who Tour
Come and enjoy a fantastic tour, learning everything you could possibly want to know about the world's favorite Doctor in his favorite city, London! An icon of British popular culture and a global cult television hit, we explore the legacy of the Doctor, alongside the succession of unforgettable companions, the foes they faced while working to save civilisations, help ordinary people, and right wrongs in the Universe!
The character of the Doctor was initially shrouded in mystery. All that was known about him in the show's early days was that he was an eccentric alien traveller of great intelligence who battled injustice while exploring time and space in an unreliable time machine, the "TARDIS" (an acronym for time and relative dimension(s) in space), which notably appears much larger on the inside than on the outside (a quality referred to as "dimensional transcendentality")
A valid Travelcard/Oystercard is required to take part in the Doctor Who Tour as it involves public transport
- Neighborhood Central London
- Capacity 40 people per tour guide
- Dress It's a walking tour, so wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- Weather Tour takes place rain or shine
Highlights of the Itinerary
• Learn all the fascinating facts about The Doctor and the many lives he has lived and saved.
• Visit the site where Earth was invaded for the first time at the hands for the Daleks.
• Hear about UNIT and Torchwood and where to find their headquarters in London.
• See where The Doctor met some of his companions including Donna Noble, Martha Jones & Rose Tyler.
• Get your picture taken outside the TARDIS.
Fish Street Hill EC3R 8AH
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.