Come and enjoy a fantastic tour, learning everything you could possibly want to know about the world's favorite Doctor in his favorite city, London! An icon of British popular culture and a global cult television hit, we explore the legacy of the Doctor, alongside the succession of unforgettable companions, the foes they faced while working to save civilisations, help ordinary people, and right wrongs in the Universe!
The character of the Doctor was initially shrouded in mystery. All that was known about him in the show's early days was that he was an eccentric alien traveller of great intelligence who battled injustice while exploring time and space in an unreliable time machine, the "TARDIS" (an acronym for time and relative dimension(s) in space), which notably appears much larger on the inside than on the outside (a quality referred to as "dimensional transcendentality")
A valid Travelcard/Oystercard is required to take part in the Doctor Who Tour as it involves public transport
• Learn all the fascinating facts about The Doctor and the many lives he has lived and saved.
• Visit the site where Earth was invaded for the first time at the hands for the Daleks.
• Hear about UNIT and Torchwood and where to find their headquarters in London.
• See where The Doctor met some of his companions including Donna Noble, Martha Jones & Rose Tyler.
• Get your picture taken outside the TARDIS.
Finding event dates...