Award winning champagne and French cheeses. I could stop right there and you would probably be enticed enough to go. This vivacious new concept is the perfect indulgent pairing, that can be enjoyed along with light rustic French bistro style fare. Frogs legs and snails are also on the menu for anyone…
Wednesday & Thursday Champagne & Cheese Tasting | Covent Garden
- Champagne and Fromage - Covent Garden
Taste the finest regional cheeses and champagnes through a unique experience!
Join us at our Covent Garden location for a fun, enjoyable and informative evening.
At Champagne + Fromage, the proof is in the tasting!
Your tasting experience
- 7:30pm to 9:00 pm
- Event tutored
- 10 pers. max by class
During Champagne + Fromage events, you will discover some of the premium award winning grower Champagnes. Come and learn how Champagne can be a wine and why it is so unique.
Our weekly Champagne tastings allow you to try the best combinations of regional cheeses with a selection of four different finest Champagnes from independent producers.
Each champagne will be paired with the ideal dish including warm tartine, cured meats and a selection of fine French cheese
Guests have the opportunity to purchase Champagnes and cheese on the evening.
BESIDES, the tasting room as just been renovated - the room is just gorgeous: big wood table with leather high chairs and its lovely and so french decoration.
Who we are
The brainchild of entrepreneurial husband and wife team, Stefano and Maud, and together with Frank Leblais, Champagne + Fromage is an artisan bistro and deli is secreted away on Wellington Street and Gallic at its most gorgeous: displays of Champagne, cheese and charcuterie make for quite the chic centrepiece, whilst mismatched furniture and reclaimed materials complete the picture.
We are featured in the London Evening Standard as :
- One of London's best cheese and wine bars (take a look at the article here)
- One of the top three cheeseboards (here)
Sheerluxe named us one of the best place to go for wine and cheese (here)
If you are a Champagne or a cheese lover, you surely don't want to miss one of our events !
Champagne & Cheese tasting at Champagne+Fromage Shop & Bistro
|19:30 - 21:00||£55.00|
22, Wellington, WC2E 7DD
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.