Dinner Is Coming
- The Vaults
It is the blessed Day of Marriage between the heir to the Several Kingdoms, Jaffery Bearathon, and Margarine, the beautiful daughter of the noble Trywell family. You, the Lords and Ladies of Easteros, are invited to eat, drink, laugh and celebrate with us.
But be warned: should there be murder in the air, you will be forced to choose a Kingdom: you must pledge your allegiance to the rightful heir to the throne. To which sigil are you truly loyal? Because your loyalty will have some very real consequences to your dinner plans.
The Vaults’ next immersive dining experience is a parody of your favourite TV series, mixing fabulous food, theatre, comedy and an unhealthy dose of murder. Whilst enjoying your sumptuous feast in our underground tunnels, you must also be prepared to tell lies, take risks and trust no one. Will you stay loyal to your beloved Prince Jaffery, or would you rather serve your own ends?
Murder is in the air, so don't leave the table as Dinner is Coming.
|General Admission||19:30 - 22:15||£35.00|
|General Admission||19:30 - 22:15||£40.00|
|General Admission||19:30 - 22:15||£45.00|
|General Admission||19:30 - 22:15||£55.00|
Leake Street, SE1 7NN
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.