Skylight is London's most imaginative rooftop venue. Opened in 2017 by Meanwhile Events Ltd. Skylight has been bringing its Urban Lawn Club Summer vibes to London ever since. Skylight is open for most of the year and features Europe's only real rooftop ice rink. Skylight has 12,500 square feet of…
Halloween Party at Skylight Tobacco Dock
With soaring cityscapes as far as the eye can see, we welcome London’s costumed ghosts and ghouls, vampires and zombies to enjoy a fright night of Halloween fun. For one night only, Skylight looks to the dark side, with gruesome decor, pumpkin-themed igloos, devilish cocktails and thriller DJs. On the mezzanine, our heated igloos will be transformed into creepy dens, for groups of up to ten.
On the Saturday evening, we will be running a ticketed Halloween Party 18:30 – 23:00 for £15 per person which includes a special cocktail if you arrive before 8pm. There will be a DJ & dance floor at our indoor bar, costume prizes, pumpkin-patch photo-opps, games and 400 fellow party-goers!
See you at Skylight Halloween at Tobacco Dock!
Earlybird tickets now SOLD OUT!
First Release Halloween Party Tickets
Includes entry into the party, 1 welcome cocktail if you arrive before 8pm and opportunity to win prizes for best costume! Dj, dance floor & spooky cocktails all night!
|18:30 - 23:00||£15.00|
Skylight Tobacco Dock, Pennington Street Entrance, E1W 2SF
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.