Looking for an adventure filled with adrenaline? Look no further to find it, with this challenge that will have thrill seekers climbing the top of one of London’s newest, biggest and best landmarks, the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Visit The Dare Skywalk at one of the finest, new modern stadiums inthe…
The Dare Skywalk Edge
- No reviews.
- The Dare Skywalk
Calling all adventure seekers! First we dared you to walk, now we dare you to drop. Take on the UK's first controlled descent from a Stadium, as you take in 360-degree views of London's iconic skyline, at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
Change your perspective and finish your Dare Skywalk experience with the ultimate challenge: The Dare Skywalk Edge. After completing The Dare Skywalk, by climbing up to the roof of the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and walking around the world-famous golden cockerel, the bravest adventurers can finish strong with a controlled descent from the roof.
What goes up must come down. This adrenaline-pumped challenge asks daredevils to skip the stairs and take a controlled descent off the edge of the stadium roof, over 40metres in the air. Choose to face forward or face backwards, either way you'll be clipped into guide ropes and given a countdown to take the biggest step of your life! Want to push yourself further? Take on the Edge by night under the floodlights – not afraid of the dark, are you?
See panoramic views of North London and the city's landmarks by day, or see the capital's glittering skyline by night. Those brave enough to take on The Dare Skywalk Edge will experience breath-taking views, as they descend from a 42 metre platform to the South Podium below. If you want to toast to your bravery, add a sparkling glass of prosecco or Beavertown craft beer on the sensational viewing platform to your experience.
Lilywhite House, 782 High Road, N17 0BX
White Hart Lane (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.