The ArcelorMittal Orbit was created by Turner Prize-winning artist Anish Kapoor in collaboration with Cecil Balmond.
The staggering views and unique design of the ArcelorMittal Orbit provide an unrivalled backdrop for any event. There are two viewing platforms, upper and lower, which are available to hire for corporate events for early morning and evening all year round.
The flexible, exciting and contemporary style of the space allows for creativity to deliver the “wow” factor for your clients. The main event space combines an open-plan urban feel with a floor to ceiling 360° panoramic outlook to rival any city-scape in the world. For those who don’t suffer from vertigo there’s an external walkway around the exterior of the upper deck (with a hatch for abseiling!) so alfresco ‘drinks on the roof terrace’ add yet another dimension.
Why not give London’s most exciting new attraction a try? Designed by Carsten Höller, “The Slide at the ArcelorMittal Orbit" is an alternative and thrilling way to begin or end your event. You guests will descend the world’s highest and, at 178m, the world’s longest tunnel slide, as they travel down the UK’s tallest public artwork, they’ll pass through light and dark sections with London’s dramatic skyscape whizzing by!
TYPES OF EVENTS WE CAN HOST
• After Parties
• Charity Events
• Company Anniversaries
• Christmas Parties
• Drink Receptions
• Fine Dining / Gala Dinners
• Group Incentives
• Photo shoots / Filming
• Product Launches
• Roadshow Events
• Team Engagement Events
• Training Events
• Wrap Parties
WHY HOST YOUR EVENTS WITH US
We appreciate that there are many venues in London to choose from, however, we feel that our venue trumps most of these, here are some of the reasons why..
• Turner award winning structure in an iconic location at the Olympic park
• Amazing sunsets & panoramic 360 views of the London skyline
• Opportunity to view the London skyline outdoors on the viewing platform
• Award winning food with special bespoke menus
• Different sized venue spaces to suit different event configurations
• Flexible food & beverage packages for different budgets
• Outdoor Roof terrace with spectacular views of the London Stadium & London Aquatics Centre
• Contemporary styled interior with commissioned artwork
• Experienced & dedicated event management staff with full 360 event management
• Incorporate a site wide tour of the famous Olympic venues for your group
• Well connected (zone 2) – intersects London’s major transport links, only 7 minutes from King`s Cross
We are located at Stratford Station with access to both the Jubilee and Central Lines a short walk from the venue. Parking is also available close by with access for coaches. Kings Cross – 1 Stop (overground) /Stratford Int / Liverpool St – 1 Stop (National Rail) / Bank Station – 4 Stops (Central Line) /Canary Wharf – 4 Stops (Jubilee Line) / London Bridge – 7 Stops (Jubilee Line)
- Happily Affordable ££
- Wheelchair access, Disabled Toilets
|Monday||17:00||0:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Tuesday||17:00||0:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Wednesday||17:00||0:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Thursday||17:00||0:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Friday||17:00||0:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Saturday||18:00||0:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Sunday||18:00||0:00||Private Hire Only.|
ArcelorMittal Orbit, Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 5 Thornton St, E20 2AD
|Observation Platforms||Venue Hire||220||270||-||-||-|
If you like ArcelorMittal Orbit, You should also check out...