Located in the heart of Bermondsey, Small Beer Brew Co. is the world’s first small beer brewery, specialising in brewing classic beer styles below 2.8%. As well as being home to brewing innovation, The Small Beer Brewery also offers a delightfully alternative and versatile events space. For thoseseeking…
SMALL BEER: Brewery Tours
- Small Beer Brew Co
Step inside the world's first SMALL BEER brewery!
After 4 years of shaping the future of drinking culture, we are thrilled to finally welcome all big thinkers to a tour of the Small Beer Brewery in South Bermondsey, London. We will take you behind the scenes of our one-of-a-kind brew kit, designed completely bespoke for brewing small beer, so you can see how we get so much big taste into our lower alcohol brews.
We will sample our range of five classic beer styles throughout the tour, taking you on a journey along the malt spectrum. You'll also be introduced to our pioneering approach to sustainable brewing that's driving positive change across the brewing industry and saw Small Beer become London's first brewery to become a certified B Corp.
The tour runs for 1 hour, and includes a welcome beer and a taster (5) of each of each our beer styles.
We recommend arriving 15 minutes before the start time of your tour.
|Small Beer Brewery Tour: Afternoon Slot||14:00 - 15:00||£15.00|
70-72 Verney Rd, SE16 3DH
South Bermondsey (Rail)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.