Date Night, Food & Drink, Fun Time Partying, Something A Little Different
Funk & Soul, House Music, Retro
Last Days of Shoreditch Winter La La Land & DitchCoteque
Juan - The Diaz Brothers - Leal
Launch night - Limited free tickets with a complimentary drink.
Last Days of Shoreditch Winter La La Land has arrived back in the heart of East London with a sensational winter programme of roaring fire pits, incredible cocktails, delicious food, and an intimate dance floor, all under one big roof and soundtracked by a star-studded DJ line-up. Expect winter warmer cocktails and craft beer bars alongside mouth-watering street food lineup from Smokey Tails, Black Bear Burger and Biff's Jack Shack. Last Days of Shoreditch La La Land now boasts a fully covered and heated indoor seating area, alongside its karaoke room powered by Lucky Voice and private spaces available to hire.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
Red Gallery in conjunction with Electric Star Pubs will once again be hosting a summer street food market running from the end of May until the end of August, this iconic site has been hosting markets long before they became the height of cool! Entering their 6th year, they have grown organically from humble beginnings to a roadblocked celebration of food, music and art.
Looking for private hire? Enquire here.