Leo Mas & Phil Mison
- No reviews.
- Last Days of Shoreditch
Leo Mas Legendary Dj master and pioneer of house music and Balearic sound. We are extremely excited in announcing will be playing for Balearicos/Last Days of Shoreditch.
Leo Mas started DJ career in Ibiza where he played at the Amnesia club (with Alfredo) during '85, '86, '87 and '88 (Summer of Love) and '90 (without Alfredo which played at Pacha).
In 1989 at Movida (Italian club) he decided to have on his side, Fabrice and Andrea Gemolotto, to begin a project that was named Big Brother Productions a.k.a. The Triad. They started some record labels: Informal Records, Muzak, Pin Up, Models Inc., and Spock, related to various styles of house, techno and electronic music.
Leo Mas playing together with Phil Mison on Friday, May the 25th
@ Last Days of Shoreditch 6pm until midnight
Last Days of Shoreditch returns to the heart of East London with The Enchanted Garden, boasting a sensational summer programme of delicious street food & cocktails, sound installations, World Cup screenings and dance floor, soundtracked by a star-studded DJ line-up. Expect summer cocktails and craft beer bars alongside street food from Smokey Tails, Cheeky Burger and Crust Bros. Last Days of Shoreditch The Enchanted Garden boast a karaoke room powered by Lucky Voice and private spaces available to hire, making it the ideal spot for hazy summer nights.
Queue Jump & A Drink
Get queue jump and complimentary drink (house wine, any draught beer/cider, any bottled beer/cider, house spirits and mixer)
288 Old Street EC1V 9LA
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.