Last Days of Last Days of Shoreditch
- Last Days of Shoreditch
Last Days of Shoreditch close its doors for an Art'otel Hoxton development, this signals the end of an era for East London.
We will be inviting all our friends and family to have a proper send-off. Expect a party to finish all parties!
A bastion of honest fun and entertainment in East London, at Last Days Of Shoreditch, revellers are given the chance to escape the rush of urban life with this season's summer instalment, The Enchanted Garden, filled with a tropical beach area, swinging hammock beds, a tree-house, specially commissioned sound installations and more.
Last Days of Shoreditch became a pioneer in the area, with an original idea of mixing street food with art, family-friendly events and night-time culture. Alongside Electric Star Ltd., London’s most forward-thinking food traders and specially curated DJ lineups, Last Days Of Shoreditch has become a destination of sights, tastes and sounds, visited by those from far and wide. The venue's events series have supported cutting-edge music and arts, spanning dance music, experimental and beyond, fostering spaces of inclusivity and collaboration. Last Days of Shoreditch has continually set a regional standard for safety, residential relations, working closely with Hackney Council to provide for the local community.
Entry & a drink
Entry and a complimentary drink.
Entry to the venue
Entry before 3pm
Entry to the venue before 3pm
288 Old Street EC1V 9LA
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.