Juan - the Diaz brothers - Leal and special guests start their weekly residency of DitchCoteque at Last Days of Shoreditch Enchanted Garden
Disco Aficionados..purveyors of Disco dust to all.."One Nation Under a Groove.."
26th July - with Normski - Closing Party
The previous Guest have included Mr C, Smokin Jo & CiCi Cavanagh
Last Days of Shoreditch returns to the heart of East London with The Enchanted Garden, boasting a sensational summer programme of delicious street food & cocktails, sound installations, World Cup screenings and dance floor, soundtracked by a star-studded DJ line-up. Expect summer cocktails and craft beer bars alongside street food from Smokey Tails, Cheeky Burger, and Crust Bros. Last Days of Shoreditch The Enchanted Garden boast a karaoke room powered by Lucky Voice and private spaces available to hire, making it the ideal spot for hazy summer nights.
Queue Jump & a Drink
Get queue jump and complimentary drink (house wine, any draught beer/cider, any bottled beer/cider, house spirits and mixer)
288 Old Street EC1V 9LA
Old Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.