LUNAR NEW YEAR - CHINESE SUPPERCLUB
- Secret London Location
Dinner Ladies’s 家 jiā (Chinese home) is opening its doors on 7th & 8th February 2019 and welcoming you into their own Chinese New Year feast. The Lunar New Year is the most important holiday in China, where it is the custom to travel many miles to return home to be with your family.
Dinner Ladies are inviting you into their family to be part of the celebration but before you enter you must take off your shoes and change into slippers. Seated at round tables you will receive gifts from your grandparents, such as 红包 hóngbāo and prepare Cai’s famous pork and chive dumplings, before tucking into lovingly prepared delicacies set to bring you prosperity and good fortune for the coming year. As it is the year of the pig, a Chinese symbol of wealth, expect dishes which celebrate this, such as slow roasted pork belly and crispy pork stuffed lotus root. As it is a family affair there will be a limited number of tickets available.
As ever you will receive a welcome cocktail on arrival. There will also be a selection of delicious cocktails, made using Chinese ingredients, and wine available to purchase on the evening.
The event will be held at a private Brixton home and due to this the full address will be emailed to you two days prior to the event.
Xīn Nián Kuài Lè
|Lunar New Year||19:30 - 22:00||£42.00|
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.