Fun Time Partying, Something A Little Different, Themed Nights, VIP Party
Wear your favourite costume and celebrate Love, Romance, Desire and Friendship together with other like minded professionals.
The party is open to singles and couples.
Wearing a mask or costume is compulsory.
A limited number of masks can be bought on the door for £10
Doors open at 7pm. There is 1 welcome drink, Spirits of Love, for each person arriving between 7pm and 9pm, and between 8pm and 9pm complimentary canapés will be offered.
Entertainment provided by live DJ, Saxophonist and a singer.
The models of DM Style will also be in attendance.
We expect this event to be sold out well in advance. Early booking is highly recommended.
Home House is London's most exclusive private members’ club.
Occupying a terrace of Georgian townhouses in elegant Portman Square in the heart of London, members and guests enjoy the splendour of 18th Century architecture and the opulence of neo-classical design in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere; it’s a true Home from Home. They were awarded as The Best London Private Members Club in 2015.
Due to Council regulations, no tickets can be sold on the door for this event. In addition to this. We do need to strongly encourage early booking to avoid disappointment
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
"ISKRA'S EVENTS" have been organising events since 2013
We mainly organize two type
1) Social events. These are most of the time held in private members Clubs, or Clubs and provide guests an opportunity to mix and mingle and socialise. Within this category also fall the Fashion Shows and the themed parties we organise. The format is most of the time the following. The first part of the evening is more of a networking event, followed by the Clubbing night or the entertainment
2) Business events for professionals. Over the course of the months, we have increased the frequency and variety of these events. Generally held at private members Club, these get together aim to offer guests opportunities to develop their network of professional contacts as well as gain specific knowledge relevant to their industry.