Welcome to The View from The Shard, the premium visitor attraction located at the top of Western Europe’s tallest building, The Shard. A unique venue for London, The View from The Shard is a perfect setting for a wide range of exclusive breakfast and evening events for up to 400 guests in the summer…
A Star is Born screening at The View from The Shard
An Early Valentine's treat ... On Wednesday 12th snuggle up and see award-winning performances on the big screen from Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga in this powerful film about music, stardom and ultimately love. With truly romantic views over London from the 69th floor and a complimentary cocktail and freshly popcorn, it's a night you won't forget!
Note: Guys! We know there's 'plenty of time' before Valentine's (it's not tomorrow) but it will be heartbreaking* if you leave getting tickets for this one until it's too late.
*your partner may actually rip your heart out.
Entrance to The View from The Shard and film screening
|20:00 - 23:00||£45.00|
Floor 72, Joiner Street, SE1 9QU
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.