Seeking an exceptional events venue close to London Bridge? You’ve found your perfect suitor in Tanner Warehouse, Bermondsey Street’s flexible private hire location ready to host events for anywhere between 50 and 450 guests. Comprised of a restaurant, bar and converted warehouse space, the dedicated…
Tanner Supper Club
THE FIRST SUPPER (CLUB)
Tanner invites you to a feast you won’t be forgetting in a hurry. Say farewell to the standard 3 courses and a bottle of plonk - we’re stepping it up a notch.
Our Chief Booze Engineer and Exec Chef will be on hand, ready to tantalise those tastebuds. Each unique sharing dish that you’ll be tucking into will be paired with one of the very best, in-house infused cocktails.
Begging for more? We’re bringing the famous booze lab to you - explore our tips & tricks and secret recipes that’ll have you cooking up a storm from your very own kitchen.
The warm up
Tanner scotch egg bitings
Mac n cheese balls
Homemade chutneys & ketchups
Cocktail pairing - Quince & Blue Cheese Martini with pomme bitters
Get stuck in
Beef cheek cottage pie, Black truffle mash
Mushroom mac n cheese, Black truffle crust (v)
Buttered springs greens with beans & peas, Roasted cauliflower
Cocktail pairing - The Negronious Basterd (Pear & Sage Gin, aperol, vermouth and a dash of red wine)
Rhubarb & custard cream eton mess
Smashed meringue, poached rhubarb compote, custard cream
Cocktail pairing - A choice of Buttered Rum Old Fashioned or Burnt Toffee Apple
Post dinner pick me up
*Additional drinks can be purchased at the bar throughout the evening.
The First Supper
A culinary & cocktail feast
|19:00 - 23:00||£45.00|
50, Bermondsey Street, SE1 3UD
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.