A feast like no other, A festival of flavour and theatrics. The doors of St Nicky’s top Secret HQ are now open and the dish of the day is revolution baby. We’re makin’ our own rules... Debauched. Decadent. Delicious. Christmas has been cancelled...but ChristMESS is going ahead as planned. This…
- No reviews.
- Christmess at the Imaginarium
Re-imagining land will explore how we can transform our barren landscapes into thriving zones of paradise. This talk will involve a lively conversation between film maker and ecosystem restoration champion John D. Liu, founder of the permaculture magasine Maddy Harland, and co-found of Sound Matters, Mike Edwards.
Together we will explore how the way humans have used land during the age of man can no longer continue, and how we can change course.
As we all know, human Civilization is at a turning point in its history. Biodiversity loss, deforestation,desertification, massive land use changes from agricultural and urbanization have altered fundamental aspects our Earth. We live at a moment when understanding how natural systems and aligning human intentions with evolutionary outcomes will determine whether human civilization will survive. Re-imagining Land describes a worldview in which humanity acts together as a species on a planetary scale to re-value the beauty of nature, the importance of joy and allows us to live the change we want to see on the Earth.
|Ticket||13:30 - 15:00||£9.00|
The Imaginarium, Hunter Penrose, 32 Southwark Street, SE1 1TU
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.