A feast like no other, A festival of flavour and theatrics. The doors of St Nicky’s top Secret HQ are now open and the dish of the day is revolution baby. We’re makin’ our own rules... Debauched. Decadent. Delicious. Christmas has been cancelled...but ChristMESS is going ahead as planned. This…
Lets get thank full! An alternative Thanksgiving with food, music & storytelling
- No reviews.
- Christmess at the Imaginarium
"Let gratitude be the pillow upon which you kneel to say your nightly prayer." - Maya Angelou
This Thanksgiving we are immensely excited and honoured to share our space with Andrew Begay, who will be offering live music, ancient stories and healing vibrations to the table. Served alongside 12 dishes* of soul full food by Slap Ya Papa, inspired by the plentiful plates of Louisiana, this will indeed be a very special Thanksgiving celebration. Guests will also be treated to a complimentary cocktail by Mama Xanadu.
~ Discount tickets available for those in need. Please contact email@example.com for more information. ~
The Imaginarium Hunter Penrose, 32 Southwark Street SE1 1TU
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.