Hidden behind a secret wooden door on the 3rd Floor is the Masonic Temple, one of the original masonic rooms within five-star hotel Andaz London Liverpool Street. This imposing Grade I listed room dates back to the original construction of the hotel when it was used exclusively by Freemasons of the City…
Andaz London Presents: TEMPLE YOGA & BRUNCH
A wellness experience in the secret Masonic Temple at Andaz London Liverpool Street.
Unwind, relax & indulge with a five star hotel yoga session, brunch & bottomless juices / healthy smoothies.
We paired a unique yoga session in our hidden Masonic Temple followed by a delicious brunch in the hotel’s Eastway Brasserie, served with bottomless juice and smoothie options.
Kicking off with a yoga class, take part in an active fitness session designed to free the mind and challenge the body. Led by inspirational yoga teacher Lauryn, the session has been specially curated to reset and rebalance. Lauryn’s hope is to guide you to find your own balance both on and off the mat. You will also be able to enjoy full access to the hotel’s Health Club facilities, before and after the yoga session.
The yoga session will be hosted in one of London’s best kept secrets, the Masonic Temple, housed in the depths of the hotel. The temple is over 100 years old and is an opulent combination of Italian marble, checked floors and heavy mahogany throne chairs. It provides the perfect setting for those looking for a unique place to focus on their personal goals for the coming months.
For the perfect post-workout meal, enjoy the ultimate brunch experience in Eastway Brasserie. The brunch starts with six delicious starters being delivered to the table to share and includes bottomless juices & healthy smoothies. Guests then order their own main course from the menu. The menu rotates weekly and dishes include Smashed Avocado & Smoked Salmon on Toast, BBQ Duck Hash and King Prawn, Crayfish & Rocket Linguine. Finish your meal by visiting the bottomless dessert counter.
Yoga mats provided.
Guest rooms on Saturdays before the yoga sessions are available from £179. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
MY BODY IS A TEMPLE
Yoga session + Brunch
|10:30 - 14:00||£45.00|
MY BODY IS A TEMPLE
|10:30 - 14:00||£20.00|
Andaz London Liverpool Street, 40 Liverpool Street, EC2M 7QN
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.