Floral Making Masterclass and Afternoon Tea
- St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel
Try something extra special this Mother's Day and get involved with a floral making masterclass in collaboration with the Pom Pom factory where you can create your own paper Pom Pom flowers and take the bouquet home with you!
Follow with Afternoon tea in our Hansom Lounge where you can indulge in a Journey Across Europe and enjoy the likes of the Jambon Blanc Flume, Salmon Dutch Pancakes and the Cucumber Sandwich paired with delicious sweet bites such as the Paris-Brest-Paris, Strawberries and Cream and of course the Classic Scones, Cream and Jam.
This fun packed day includes;
1:30 – 2:00 pm – Welcome Drink and Canapés
2:00 – 4:00 pm – Floral Making Masterclass in collaboration with the Pom Pom Factory
4:00 pm onward – Afternoon Tea
About the Pom Pom Factory:
Karen Hsu, who will be teaching the masterclass, graduated from Central Saint Martins in 2007. She started creating with paper when she was working at Mercantile store in Spitalfields Market. Using paper tissue at hand in the store, she shaped them into birds, origami of all sorts and pom poms flowers. Since then Karen has worked with the likes of Selfridges, Hobbs and Nicole Farhi, as well as french labels such as Naf Naf and Bonpoint.
Try an exciting day out this Mothers day with this floral making masterclass and Afternoon tea!
|13:30 - 17:30||£105.00|
St. Pancras Renaissance London Hotel, Euston Road, London, NW1 2AR, Euston Road, NW1 2AR
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.