The London Cabaret Club offers a sophisticated entertainment concept combining an Exquisite dining experience with an innovative live cabaret show. A night at The London Cabaret Club is an impressive production of music, dance, food and drink but also of an appreciation of Britain as a leading handin…
VALENTINES SHOW SPECTACULAR - LOVE NEVER DIES
Want to leave your Valentine shaken and stirred? This year, celebrate the most romantic night of the year with the London Cabaret Club in the opulent surroundings of the Bloomsbury Ballroom at an experience inspired by one of the smoothest lovers ever – 007 himself.
Step into a one-of-a-kind world of daring, spy-worthy stunts and sensuous choreography, of smoking guns, dry martinis, luxury caviar and sparkling champagne – a place where LOVE Never Dies.
This bespoke show, and immersive fine dining experience, is created especially for Valentine’s romancing by London Cabaret Club artistic director Doni Fierro, who honed his own powers of seduction performing at Moulin Rouge and dancing with hot-blooded acts like Ricky Martin and Shakira.
For your eyes only, and only on Valentine’s night, relive some of James Bond’s most memorable love stories, performed to heart-soaring songs from the films, including Louis Armstrong’s “We Have All the Love in the World”, and all played out against the lavish backdrop of the 1920’s Art Deco Bloomsbury Ballroom with its high-reaching ceilings, ornate windows and commanding marble entrance.
Choose one of our three tailor-made Love Never Dies packages, and, in addition to the show and specially conceived Valentine’s menu, you can spoil your loved one even more with canapés and champagne on arrival, pre-show entertainment, VIP seating, extra courses, personalised desserts, meet-and-greet with the show’s stars and more treats.
You only live once: so seize the opportunity now to make this the most extraordinary Valentine’s ever for you and your special someone.
Bar opens - 6:30pm
Guests shown to seats - 8pm
Show commences - 8.30pm
A rose for your Valentine Reserved seating | Valentines Show Special - LOVE Never Dies | Three course exquisite menu. Show Timings: Door Opens 6:30 | Guests shown to seats 8:00 | Show Starts 8:30pm
Roses for your Valentine Private entrance | Champagne and canape reception | VIP seating Pre-show entertainment | Valentines Show Special - LOVE Never Dies | Bottle of Dom Pérignon per couple | VIP seven course exquisite menu Personalized dessert and two tiered chocolate stand | Exclusive meet and greet with show stars | Valet parking. Show Timings: Door Opens 6:30 | Guests shown to seats 8:00 | Show Starts 8:30pm
Victoria House Bloomsbury Square WC1B 4DA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.