The London Cabaret Club offers a sophisticated entertainment concept combining an Exquisite dining experience with an innovative live cabaret show. A night at The London Cabaret Club is an impressive production of music, dance, food and drink but also of an appreciation of Britain as a leading handin…
Haunted House - Halloween Weekend
THE LONDON CABARET CLUB PRESENT:
A HAUNTED HOUSE
Halloween 2019 @THE BLOOMSBURY BALROOM
The London Cabaret Club is proud to announce their exclusive Halloween production ‘A Haunted House’: an immersive experience designed to prey on one’s deepest trepidations! As guests arrive at the haunted 1920’s ballroom (think The Shining), they must prepare to be greeted by a host of spirits, who will escort them to the Haunted House’s Tunnel Of Fear.
All those who run the gauntlet through The Tunnel Of Fear are likely to either be either rooted in terror or bolt through like a bat out of hell! Either way, they’ll need to keep their wits about them, as there’s scary stuff in every nook and cranny (though more timid guests can get a magic wristband to ward off the ghouls….)
To calm the nerves after this harrowing experience, LCC will be serving a devilish selection of limited-edition Trick or Treat cocktails in the Rose Bar, including the ‘Flaming Zombie’ with passion-fruit and rum and ‘Mini Smoking Pumpkin Vodka Martinis’ to get guests into the Halloween spirit.
Once their courage has returned, thrill-seeking guests will be escorted in to the haunted ballroom to witness a weird and wonderful showcase, featuring spooktacular live performances from spine-chilling contortionists and sinister dance spectacles, with scary surprises at every turn.
Whilst enjoying the show, diners can expect a 3 or 5 course tailor-made menu, featuring the likes of pumpkin risotto, parmesan, kale crisps and a marsala & balsamic reduction alongside beef tartare, quail egg, parmesan shavings. Paired with a selection of sweet treats to finish including oozing chocolate fondant with chilling vanilla ice-cream, homemade profiteroles with dark chocolate sauce and passion fruit tartlets.
Following the dinner and show, guests can return to the decadent dungeon to dance the night away with the LCC’s deadly DJ’s!
Theme: Ghosts, Ghouls and Monsters
Show Dress Code: Scary and Stylish
After-Party Dress Code: Fancy dress only!
Pre-show entertainment, Reserved area during the show, Queen of Roses show, Late Night Lounge and DJ till late
|19:30 - 03:00||£45.00|
Pre-show entertainment, Premium reserved seating during the show, Queen of Roses show, Three course menu, Late Night Lounge and DJ till late
|19:30 - 03:00||£75.00|
VIP reserved area pre-show with pre-show entertainment, VIP reserved area during the show, Queen of Roses show, VIP five course gourmet menu, Theatrical show cocktail, Exclusive meet and greet with show stars, Late Night Lounge and DJ till late
|19:30 - 03:00||£125.00|
VIP reserved area pre-show with pre-show entertainment, VIP reserved area during the show, Queen of Roses show, VIP five course gourmet menu, Half a bottle of Moet & Chandon Champagne, Theatrical show cocktail, Exclusive meet and greet with show stars, Late Night Lounge and DJ till late
|19:30 - 03:00||£165.00|
Victoria House, Bloomsbury Square, WC1B 4DA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.