St.Patrick or The Pagans? - An Immersive Celebration
- No reviews.
- The Round Chapel
An interactive comedic celebration exploring Ireland's pagan roots and the true story of St Patrick with live music from Honeyfeet
Take a journey of exploration through Ireland’s pagan roots and the true story of St Patrick in an evening of immersive performance, three-course Irish banquet and music!
*** COME FOR JUST THE PARTY AND THE MUSIC ***
ENJOY ALL THE THEATRICS AND MUSIC WITH OUR 'PARTY ONLY' TICKETS. WATCH THE SHOW FROM YOUR SEAT IN THE ROGUES GALLERY, THEN JOIN THE PARTY AFTER DINNER FOR HONEYFEET! ***
Whose side will you take? The pagans and the witches? Or will you give St Patrick the chance to prove his miracles successful and banish the snakes forever? Answer the questions that will define your future, whether you dine in heaven, hell or in purgatory, or maybe even join St Patrick at his holy table.
An explosive night of performance, comedic storytelling and music by Honeyfeet, combined with a great Irish menu designed by Masterchef quarter-finalist Ingrid Wakeling. Actors and musicians will include familiar faces of Glastonbury festivals 'Secret Irish Piano bar' Jess Collins, Lewis Murray, Alice Cade,Dila Vardar, Jake Alexander Stevens, Tom Baker, Aidan Corcoran, Zoë A Padley, Roddy McDevitt and many more..
Dinner will be followed by a hoe-down-in-an-Irish-town party with live music from the legendary HONEYFEET.
Performers include members of the Union Chapel Burns Night sell-out smash ‘Band of Burns’, Honeyfeet, and some of the actors from Glastonbury's biggest secret, the Piano bar.
All banquet tickets include a three course meal cooked by chef Ingrid Wakeling view MENU tab for more information.
includes live performances, crazy acts and a three course chef cooked dinner
|19:15 - 00:00||£30.00|
Party and Music only
Skip the banquet, enjoy the performance from the balcony and join the party for Honeyfeet
|19:15 - 00:00||£12.00|
Hackney, E5 0LY
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.