The Moth Club has been a haven for ex-forces personnel since 1972, and now it’s getting down with the general public, armed with an eclectic schedule of events. You’ll find this versatile little number on Vallette Street, just a stone’s throw from Hackney Central. The venue features a dance hall…
SUPER BOWL 54
- No reviews.
- The Moth Club
The biggest night of the year. The greatest sporting spectacle on earth. The ultimate Monday hangover ! Super Bowl 54 is live from Miami on Sunday the 2nd February
At Bad Sports we pride ourselves on having the stupidest and funnest Super Bowl party in the world and this year is no exception. All your favourite elements are in place. Big Miami Bass inspired tunes from the Prosection Boyz - Martelo and Maurice. Booze deals from our generous sponsors. Merchandise to take home and forever relive your finest memories with. Delicious food from Visions Canteen. "Hundreds" of TV screens so you don't miss a minute of action. Nerd Zone seats for the Neeks and Half Time Entertainment from the "biggest" stars on the planet.
Because we love you and by popular demand we've gone the extra mile and guaranteed ABSOLUTELY NO New England PATRIOTS !!!
This year we are hosting the whole shebang at The Moth Club Hackney Central. A suitably decadent venue run by good people that know how to have fun.
As per usual there are various ticket tiers and prices from the frankly non committal and boring £5 cheap seats to the full nerd zone experience with booze, food and t-shirts included.
Any questions just ask. Do yourself a favour and book Monday off work ...
Entry to standing area and a free commemorative cup
|22:00 - 05:00||£5.00|
Entry into the private nerd zone bar, free commemorative cup, free drink on entry
|22:00 - 05:00||£20.00|
Reserved table in the main room with space for 8. Shots for the table and 8 beers. Free commemorative cups
|22:00 - 05:00||£200.00|
Old Trades Hall,, Valette Street, E9 6NU
Hackney Central (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.