The city's first neighbourhood market, Mercato Metropolitano is a vibrant hub located in Elephant and Castle. The space aims to focus on the community, providing regularly events from live music to workshops, alongside a communal kitchen. Sustainability is also at their core - the mushroom garden uses…
The Travelling Circus @ Mercato Metropolitano
LONDON'S MOST UNIQUE NEW VENUE
Take a wander through Mercato Metropolitano’s amazing architecture and stumble across The Carousel Room where we will be hosting a proper festive knees up of a party that captures the colour, romance and good times of what Rob and Josie from Bestival and Camp Bestival do best – creating magical escapist spaces, and throwing unforgettable parties in them.
WHAT IS THE TRAVELLING CIRCUS?
Possibly the world’s smallest festival?
A beautifully decorated and utterly unique Circus come cabaret themed pop-up venue, hidden within the Capitals coolest food market Mercato Metropolitano. Relaxed and intimate for any occasion, sit and chat to friends or join the Circus to laugh and dance the night away.
WHAT CAN I SEE AND DO THERE??
Drink fine Circus themed cocktails and eat amazing street food whilst watching the incredible Circus Raj, who fresh from appearing in Tim Burton’s Dumbo film have been flown in from Rajasthan, India to wow our audiences. Also appearing are Madame Galina, a hilarious cross-dressing Russian ballerina plus bands, DJs and a Ringmaster host.
Please note, The Travelling Circus takes place in the Carousel Room where seating is first come first served. The rest of the market will remain open to the public as usual, completely free of charge.
Interested in booking an area or private circus party? Just get in touch with our Circus Ringmaster at Circus@MercatoMetropolitano.com
42, Newington Causeway, SE1 6DR
Elephant & Castle
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.