Sky Garden's Winter Bar Pop-Up
- No reviews.
- Sky Garden
As part of our festive takeover, Sky Pod's exclusive Winter Bar Pop-Up with Moët & Chandon will be taking over the space, offering the ultimate seasonal surroundings and creating a winter destination for all. Think alpine-inspired toasties, hot cocktails, vin chaud, faux furs and highland tartans as well as decadent Champagne - a winter haven at the top.
Join us for a delicious cocktail and festive fun as London lights up below. Doors open from 7pm on weekdays and 9:30pm on weekends and we welcome guests until the early hours. Sky Pod Bar offers the best views from Sky Garden with creative cocktails, fabulous bar snacks and sharing boards - so with a drink in hand enjoy the unique views and ultimate festive atmosphere, each and every evening.
On Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights throughout January, enjoy the hottest tunes from our favourite house DJs as we bring the coolest new talent from the London music scene, 35 floors up to this destination bar. Sit back and relax as the sweet sound of music fills the air as the DJ takes to the decks until 11pm on Thursdays, 12:30am on Fridays and 1am on Saturdays, and soak up the spectacular festive surroundings or wander the idyllic gardens at your leisure.
Perfect for after work drinks, celebrations with friends or family and special occasions - Sky Pod has sky high festivities all wrapped up.
1, Sky Garden Walk, EC3M 8AF
City of London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.