WOW YOUR GUESTS WITH OUR UNIQUE HISTORIC VENUE THAT EXUDES CHARM AND INDIVIDUALITY The Ivory Vaults is perfectly situated for private parties and corporate events. Immersed within Ivory House at St Katharine Docks of Tower Hill, our venue provides fantastic access to the City and East London. The…
Valentines Show & Dinner - Embargo Event
VALENTINES DINNER & SHOW - EMBARGO EVENT
This Valentines, get away from the traditional candlelit meal in a romantic restaurant and join us to celebrate the darker side of love!
Embargo is a speakeasy with Gatsby infused furor. The year is 1923, prohibition has enforced us to swig gin from tea cups and take our party underground. Booze may be prohibited but we implore you to drink up and shimmy till your garters break whilst being entertained by an array of jazz musicians.
Step back in time with us to the roaring twenties, when footloose flappers danced the Charleston, slick haired gentlemen tried their luck at the roulette table, and everyone quaffed on the free-flowing bootlegged booze.
Ticket includes a welcome drink, live entertainment, 3 course meal and half bottle of Prosecco.
|19:15 - 23:55||£65.00|
Ivory House, St Katherine Docks, E1W 1BP
City of London
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.