WOW YOUR GUESTS WITH OUR UNIQUE HISTORIC VENUE THAT EXUDES CHARM AND INDIVIDUALITY The Ivory Vaults is perfectly situated for private parties and corporate events. Immersed within Ivory House at St Katharine Docks of Tower Hill, our venue provides fantastic access to the City and East London. The…
New Year's Eve - Medieval Banquet
- No reviews.
- The Ivory Vaults
Fancy doing something a little different to see in 2020?
Head to the heart of St. Katharine Docks, just a stone’s throw from the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, and be part of 1,000 years history at London’s extraordinary dinner-theatre experience.
As a royal guest you will be led down to the great Hall to mingle with other guests as well as medieval and mystical characters and be treated to a 6 course banquet with drinks and a fantastic array of entertainment which includes professionally trained fighting knights, acrobats, musicians, singers, dancers and court jesters.
- Welcome drink
- 6 course NYE meal
- Ale and wine are included throughout the meal
- Interactive show, with over two hours of entertainment
- Bold and skilful fighting knights
- Glamorous aerial acrobat and contortionist
- Remarkable Jugglers and hand balancers
- After show, club music and dancing
- Champagne at midnight
Why our Venue?
- Classic English Venue set in our atmospheric vaulted cellars
- 450 seat capacity venue with 9 Individual vaulted private dining areas
- Excellent transport links
DANCE WITH THE CAST, SING, BANG YOUR FISTS ON THE TABLE AND CRY FOR YOUR WENCH TO BRING YOU MORE FOOD OR DRINK!
6-course meal, free ale and wine with meal, entertainment, disco.
|19:15 - 01:00||£110.00|
4-17 year old, soft drinks for children.
|19:15 - 01:00||£80.00|
Ivory House, St Katherine Docks, E1W 1BP
City of London
Tower Hill (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.