The Earth Halls
A celestial inspired space in the Natural History Museum, Earth Halls is one of the most unique destinations for any Christmas party in the city thanks to its awe inspiring spaces and historic charm.
Boasting the space for up to 400 guests in amongst 18 metre high slate walls, this intimate yet bold affair boasts one of the most intriguing interiors in the city. Brimming with artefacts, from moon rocks to flourescent materials, The Earth Halls most certainly have a tale to tell, and are more than ready to be decked out in their festive finest.
From catering to moon craters, become inspired this Christmas at The Earth Halls, party in tow.
How It Works
- Shared parties with groups of 10+ plus private hire available
- Theme: Dine in the awe inspiring hall, complete with vast slate walls, a magnificent globe, constellations, space themed decor and more.
- Wide range of catering options available
- Seated dinners available for 120-200 guests
- Reception and buffet available for 200-400 guests
- Private entrance available on the infamous Exhibition Road
- Cost from £80pp including food and drinks
- Enquire above for more information and booking
|Monday||12:00||0:00||Private Hire Only|
|Tuesday||12:00||0:00||Private Hire Only|
|Wednesday||12:00||0:00||Private Hire Only|
|Thursday||12:00||0:00||Private Hire Only|
|Friday||12:00||0:00||Private Hire Only|
|Saturday||12:00||0:00||Private Hire Only|
|Sunday||12:00||0:00||Private Hire Only|
The Earth Halls, Earth Halls Exhibition Road SW7 5BD
South Kensington (Tube)
Earth Halls Exhibition Road SW7 5BD
Thanks for your review. You've earned 10 points! Check your balance here.