Situated in the heart of the city and at one of London’s most iconic landmarks sit The Rooftop. Offering a seasonally changing menu of delicious European-inspired dishes and a carefully curated cocktail menu. This oasis set high in the sky is the perfect spot to unwind, relax and soak up those London…
'Say I Do' at The Trafalgar St. James
- The Rooftop St James
*** ON REGISTERING AT THE SHOW, YOU'LL BE ENTERED INTO A PRIZE DRAW TO WIN THE WEDDING OF YOUR DREAMS ***
Join us on Saturday 22nd February from 11am to 4pm and imagine your perfect wedding venue at The Trafalgar St. James.
Nestled in the heart of Trafalgar Square, we provide the perfect setting, whether you're planning a lavish celebration or more intimate gathering for your wedding day.
Our wedding show includes:
- Entry into our competition to win your dream wedding free of charge
- Complimentary glass of Champagne on arrival
- Canape tasting
- An array of quality suppliers exhibiting; from florists to stationary, and dresses to shoes
Should you have any questions, please contact our seasoned team at email@example.com
Includes entry to the Wedding Show, complimentary glass of Champagne, canapes and more.
|11:00 - 16:00||Free admission|
The Trafalgar St. James, 2 Spring Gardens, SW1A 2TS
Charing Cross (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. Tickets are refundable up to 7 days prior to the event. After this time they are fully non-refundable.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.