- Secret London Location
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO a beyonce concert and wanted to join in? WELL NOW YOU CAN!
Halo. Calling all the singles ladies!
Beyonce Brunch is 5 hour non stop celebration to Queen B with incredible performances from a world class vocalist & dance troupe! The bottomless brunch experience for the ultimate Beyonce fan!
- 5 hours of non-stop Destiny's Child & Beyonce Hits + 90's to 00's RnB
- Performances from the world's no.1 Beyonce tribute who has performed all over the world to audiences of up to 80,000
- 1 hour of bottomless cocktails and a 2 course brunch
- Resident Bey Hive dance troupe (as seen on ITV) and more...
- Prestigious secret locations all in the heart of London's West End (location and menu announced week before via email)
TIMINGS: 12pm - 5pm
TICKETS: £65 (includes entry, 2 course brunch, 1 hour of bottomless cocktails, performances and party)
EXAMPLE MENU: Gourmet beef or vegan burger and spicy potato wedges followed by chocolate brownie and syrup! Don't forget your hot sauce! (Menu may vary depending on venue. All dietary requirements catered for).
VENUE: Location will be revealed and dietaries requested the Monday before the event via email
CONTACT: Any further queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(includes entry, 2 course brunch, 1 hour of bottomless prosecco & signature cocktails, performances and party)
|12:00 - 17:00||£65.00|
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Photography and videography will be taken at the event and may be posted on our online platforms. Acceptance of these terms and conditions means you are consenting to use of our photography and videography and waiving all moral rights in respect of any image. If you would like any specific image of you removed please email us at email@example.com