Brigit's Afternoon Tea Ltd
- Visit Website
- Event Space
A cutesy wee bus that you may have seen doing the rounds on XFactor, BB Bakery and their merry band of sugar toting guys and gals present Brigit's Afternoon Tea Ltd, a unique and delicious adventure around some of London's most iconic spots in an authentic 1960's route-master London bus revamped with leather seats, tables, and gorgeous design.
Board the baked delights of Brigit's Afternoon Tea Ltd and get ready for a charming drive around the city. Cruising by destinations the likes of Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the Royal Albert Hall in a vintage Routemaster bus, not only can you get a true taste of London, you can get a true taste of some top baked wares. From sandwiches and pastries to cutesy cakes, spoil your sweet tooth with sights and sugar alike as your table comes decked out in cute crockery, tea, and a selection of treats.
- No. Northumberland Avenue (WC2N 5BY, London) at 12:30 and 15:00.
- Victoria Coach Station (164 Buckingham Palace Road, SW1 W9TB) at 12:00, 14:30, and 17:00.
Price - From £45 per person
Perfect for private hire, Brigit's Afternoon Tea Ltd is one of the most unique adventures in London, and certainly geared up for hen nights, birthday bashes, and special occasions alike.
"The tour lasts for roughly 1 hour and 30 minutes depending on traffic"
"Private hires can be organized for the following prices:
- Lower deck up to 12 people - £640 WD/£730WKD
- Lower deck up to 16 people- £840 WD/ £940WKD
- Upper deck up to 20 people - £1050 WD/ £1200 WKD
- Upper deck up to 28 people - £1500 WD/ £1600 WKD
- Whole bus up to 32 people - £1600 WD/ £1700 WKD
- Whole bus up to 44 people - £2150 WD/ £2280 WKD
Closing dates: 29th of May, 2nd of June, 2nd of October, 24th, 25th, 26th and 31st of December and 1st and 2nd of January 2023
- Event Space
- Something a little different , Private party , Stag/Hen
- Central London
- Happily Affordable ££
- London - Drinks and Finger Food, London - Experience, London - Themed Christmas
- Background Music
|Monday||12:00||19:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Tuesday||12:00||19:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Wednesday||12:00||19:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Thursday||12:00||19:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Friday||12:00||19:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Saturday||12:00||19:00||Private Hire Only.|
|Sunday||12:00||19:00||Private Hire Only.|
Brigit's Afternoon Tea Ltd, 8, Northumberland Avenue, WC2N 5BY
Charing Cross (Tube)
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.