Pop Brixton is a temporary project that has turned disused land into a creative space for local, independent businesses. Home to over 50 startups across street food, restaurants, bars, retail boutiques and even a radio station; Pop Brixton offers a unique and immersive visitor experience. Just a 3-minute…
1 YEAR HERE: Pop Feast Birthday Supperclub
- Pop Brixton
Pop Feast has fast become one of our favourite dates in the diary here at Pop Brixton. A collaborative supper club from a selection of our resident chefs paired with plenty to drink and finished off with a foot stomping, thigh slapping live music performance.
This time, Pop Feast goes BIG as we invite you to a mammoth 8 course tasting menu.
Not only will we be serving up a dish from each and every one of our restaurants, but your evening will be soundtracked by Container Records, Reprezent Radio and BoomBocs, lit and decorated by Restoration Brixton and Barnaby & Co. and hosted by our retail teams.
Expect head to glamour from your hosts Make Do and Mend, Queen of the Harpies, Brixton's Baddest Skate Shop, London Barberhood and Afroretro as we serve our finest clothing and accessories ranges right to your table.
Last but by no means least, our on site tipple experts S11 BAR, The New Zealand Cellar, Brixton Port Authority and World of Wurst will be on hand with a drinks menu to guide you through your dishes.
Welcome to the taste, sound and visual sensation that is Pop Brixton...all neatly wrapped into one experiential evening.
Made of Dough
Wood fired rosemary infused bread (V)
Miso salmon & yuzu sea bass sushi roll Duo
Bhel Phuri with raw mango, tamarind, sev and yoghurt (V)
Spicy Pork Belly Shabu Salad
Zoe's Ghana Kitchen
Curried roasted garden egg dip w/ sweet dough crostini (V)
Slow cooked beef brisket taco
Jerk & Indian spiced BBQ's whole Salmon w/tropical salad and punjab pickle
Bun vermicelli rice noodle salad with grilled lemongrass chicken
Donostia Social Club
Glazed goat cheese pintxo with truffle honey (V)
'Saveur des Antilles'
French crepe stuffed with flambé bananas, rum, dark chocolate & coconut sprinkles (V)
Coffee served with lemon & cashew & ginger & pistachio bliss bites (V)
Happy Birthday to us!
* We can happily cater for vegetarians but do require a minimum of 10 days notice before the event. Please email - Hannah@popbrixton.org
8 dish menu, prosecco on arrival & live entertainment
|19:00 - 00:00||£45.00|
49, Pop Brixton, SW9 8PQ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.