Putt in the Park: Battersea Park
- Visit Website
Putt in the Park is situated in the heart of Battersea Park, a stone's throw away from Battersea Park Station.
Their 12-hole, all weather mini-golf course is expertly designed to accommodate all ages, be it a seasoned pro or golfing newbie. The courses beautiful design displays waterfalls and rockeries alongside curving slopes that weave through canopies above.
Guests can enjoy a scenic walk in between games or relax inside the café, sipping on a coffee whilst tallying up the golf scores. Serving Neapolitan style pizzas, fresh from the wood-fire oven by our talented, authentically Italian chefs, one can also sit down, relax and enjoy a bite to eat.
Putt in the Park offers a lovely day out for anyone of any age, whether it be a family day out, friends after work wind down or date night; the experience will be second to none.
- Activity , Entertainment Bar , Event Space
- Birthday Party , Chatting and Drinking , Something a little different
- Experience, Brunch, Daytime
- Happily Affordable ££
- Dance floor
- Wheelchair access, Disabled Toilets
- Patio, Garden
Putt in the Park: Battersea Park, Putt in The Park Cafè, Battersea Park, SW11 4NJ
Battersea Park (Rail)
Getting thereWebsite Citymapper Google Maps
* The minimum spends are a guideline only and vary according to the day and time of the year.