TUESDAY 27TH MAY: BAD FOR LAZARUS + THE PEARL HEARTS + BAD GRAMMAR
Bad For Lazarus are launching their single with Munki and White Heat.
“When I started the band,” says frontman Rich Fownes, “I said I wanted it to be like Buddy Holly meets Slayer. Well, here you go.” Fuzzy but coherent, clean cut but generally irreverent, loud and mouthy but entirely melodic and accessible, Bad For Lazarus are 2014’s blister-inflicting hot rocks. http://badforlazarus.bandcamp.com/
Bad Grammar http://soundcloud.com/ badgrammar WHITE HEAT CLUB: LAST JAPAN : TICKETS Making his names on some of the most hip independent labels such as Bullet Train, LNUK and Signal Life it wasn’t long before the multi instrumentalist was garnering some major attention from some of the industry’s biggest names with heavy support from BBC 1Xtra, Rinse FM and the likes of Toddla T and Jackmaster. Embracing 2 step and grime influences whilst retaining a current edge. https://soundcloud.com/lastjapan
White Heat Tuesday 27th MAY, 8pm-3am • White Heat LIVE: Bands from 8pm-10:30pm, £6 Advance, tickets include entry to the White Heat Club until 3am. • White Heat CLUB: 11pm-3am - £5 in advance, Click ME to purchase tickets
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.