After a packed to the rafters bank holiday bash where Mark E was next level, we welcome back one of our favourite DJs and producers Phil Mison to join the Musica Noche residents Russell Penn, Neil Thornton & Adrian Spurdon.
Phil Mison - Influenced by listening to legendary chill out DJ Jose Padilla, Phil started his DJ career at London’s Milk Bar in 1991, playing chilled Balearic warm up sets. A chance meeting there with Jose would lead to a two year residency at Ibiza’s Cafe Del Mar, sound tracking a thousand sunsets with his vast collection of sun kissed records. It was his sets there that led him to play at Full Circle, Bugged Out and to become Leftfield’s tour DJ. His huge knowledge of the chill-out genre earned Mison a chance to put out his first compilation “Original Chill Out” in 1995. With its beatless, mood-friendly approach to mixing electronic music, it was something of a ground-breaking collection. Since then he has gone onto release a further 15 compilations, including 5 volumes of the hugely popular “Real Ibiza” series,”Soundcolors” and volume 6 of “Originals”. Phil also continues to DJ round the world from 39 hotel in Hawaii, “Green Sunset” in São Paulo, Music for Dancers in Los Angeles, Ku De Ta in Bali, Bestival and Aficionado to name but a few. “Cantoma”, Phil’s debut album under the Cantoma moniker was released in 2003 followed by “Out of Town” in 2010 (Leng Recordings). So far, Cantoma’s songs has been used on over 150 compilations and featured on various film and tv projects worldwide. Phil also records with Pete Herbert as Frontera and Reverso 68.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.