After a little hiatus we’re back again with our next Mantissa party! Starting off the new year in the best way possible, expect the night to remain true to the Mantissa ethos – refusing to be defined by genre, with all the DJ’s being given total freedom to showcase their signature styles through extended, uncompromised sets. For the first time it is not just Mantissa residents playing. We are very happy to announce that the extremely talented Aurora will be joining us! Line up: Aurora [Spectral] – Spectral founder and New Atlantis resident Aurora joins us to headline our first show of the year. She has had a fantastic year and even features on Beatrice Dillon's NTS show. As well as producing under her Vampire Crab alias, she is known for her wonderfully diverse sets both in the club and on her bimonthly Radar Radio show; Aurora has been on our radar for a while and we can’t wait to witness her in action on the night. Tom Allman [Mantissa] – Mantissa co-founder and Origins resident Tom Allman steps forward to warm things up for the evening. Known for his eclectic taste and varied sets, his introduction to the night is guaranteed to get your body moving. Jambo [Mantissa] – Closing out the night we have Mantissa co-founder Jambo bringing his diverse record collection to the dance floor. Jambo’s set guarantees to keep you on your toes and leave you wanting to keep the party going long after it’s finished.
downstairs resident dj's play house, disco and party music
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
This venue serves Pub Food, Burgers, Bar Snacks, Vegetarian Friendly and European food.
A word from the chef:
Burgers and Balls are a fun new pop up from Finn and Robert Smit, two Dutch brothers who nearly fell out when trying to decide with what they should do a burger concept or more traditional Dutch Krokets business. Luckily they where able to see through the madness and created Burgers and Balls!