Scala is a beautiful multi-purpose venue in the regenerated Kings Cross area on the north side of central London. The building contains four main floors and hosts events for as many as 1,145 people. There are three bars; two dance floors and a stage for live performances. The Scala hosts regular weekend…
Planet Angel, London's Massive Rave, Returns!
10 years ago Planet Angel had its biggest sell-out event at one of London’s most iconic venues, Scala.
We are excited to invite you to our Massive June party as we return to Scala, even bigger, better and showcasing our biggest production yet and the return or our indoor roller skating!
● An Indoor Trance Vs Dub Roller Disco!
● A Spectacular Concert Style Main Stage
● Different Rooms of Music
● Mind Bending Decor
● A Dedicated Chill-out and Games Room
● Live Entertainers, Dancers and Performers
● Food Stalls and a mini market hall
● Sensational Resident DJs
● Special Surprise to be revealed!
For the uninitiated, Planet Angel has been hosting some of the most unique and spectacular immersive events in London for the last 18 years. Only occurring four times a year, we completely transform entire venues with un-believable decor, amazing lighting, color-ful costumes and present an experience unlike most nights in London.
This June, Planet Angel will be teaming up with Visual Architects, the production team who set up some of the UK's most memorable event designs such as Infected Mushroom in London, IllumiNaughty and Boomtown. They will be working with our team to make this Planet angel the most visually stunning immersive event we've ever done.
★ THE VENUE
The venue, Scala in Kings Cross, London, features the world renowned Funktion-One sound system spread across a series of terraces with a low dance floor and low stage. There’s a long balcony on one side of the room accessed from the mezzanine level. There are several rooms to be discovered via a labyrinth of stairwells and entrances.
★ WHAT TO EXPECT
Planet Angel will once again bring our trademark interactive Games and Art set up in our chill-out section. Giant Jenga, Magnetic Poetry, UV Canvas Wall, Space Hoppers, Connect 4, Plasticene, Face Painters, Lego and our famous Sticker Matching Game!
★ MUSIC -
ROOM 1: MAIN ROOM
The theatre style venue has a huge main room which will be playing Techno, Uplifting Trance, Psy. This decor in this room will likely be the most insane visuals you've ever seen in a London venue with custom decor by Visual Architects.
• Solstice (Debut): 22:00 - 00:00
• @Loki 00:00 - 01:30
• K90 Live Feat. Jennie Osborne (Headliner/Live Act): 01:30 - 02:50
A trance band playing live on stage complete with a vocalist. If you have never seen something like this, it is really something worth coming to experience in the main room at 1:30.
• The Happening : 02:50 - 03:00
• A unique Planet Angel spectacle which lasts 10 minutes.
Guy Alexander (Producers Set): 03:00 - :04:30
• DJ Ryder (New Resident): 04:30 - 06:00
ROOM 2: BALCONY BAR
This is on the top floor of the venue and features Indoor Skating! After which it turns into our Funky Lounge playing Breaks, Jungle, DNB
• 10:00 - 01:00 - Raving Roller Disco!
• ReRun: 01:00 - 02:00
• Sightek (New Resident): 02:00 - 03:00
• Axillan (10th Anniversary DNB Set): 03:00 - 04:00
• Dan Stoves: 04:00 - 05:00
• Urban Intelligence (Debut): 05:00 - 06:00
ROOM 3: GLASS ROOM
Secret Surprise! This room a a suspended glass room above the main stage. It is normally used for VIP's by the venue. At Planet Angel, you are all VIPs and thus we are opening it up with a special surprise.
ROOM 4: Foyer - Enchanted Forest Chill out and Stalls
• Glitter Shower / Glitter Tub (Biodegradable)
• Giant Connect 4, Giant Jenga, Huge Lego Pile, Plasticine
• 120 inch Arcade Machine Featuring Mario Kart & Classic Games
• Face Painting (no extra cost)
• Massages (no extra cost)
• The Green Grill (High Quality Vegan & Vegetarian Burgers)
• Space Hoppers
• Massive Chill-Out Parachute
BiG LOve Pete & Crew Xx
Discount Advance Entry
Advance Entry to Scala Planet Angel
Standard Entry In advance, this is the same price as the door.
275 Pentonville Road N1 9NL
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.