Business Networking at Home Grown Members Club
- No reviews.
- Home Grown Club
Join Socialite Connections for an unparalleled social & business networking experience in the bustling west end area of central London at Home Grown Private Members Club.
We are delighted to come together at this exclusive venue for more networking and growth together.
Our guests are entrepreneurs, directors, company owners, investors and professionals working for medium and small sized companies and we get together to support each other, share tips and knowledge, and do business together.
The format of the evening is pure networking and mixing and mingle; our team will be on site to facilitate introductions. You will also be able to join the dedicated whatsapp group after the event is over and continue networking with everyone that you met on the night.
Home Grown is the private members’ club that provides entrepreneurial pioneers with unique resources to unlock the true value of their business potential. It is a global community of experienced entrepreneurs, sophisticated investors and trusted advisors.
Set in a stunning six story Georgian building in the heart of Marylebone and part of the Home House Collection, Home Grown offers a space for like-minded people to network, entertain and grow.
With 35 luxurious bedrooms offering unrivalled access to the city, innovative business lounges, bars, private dining and meeting rooms, pitching suites and a stylish restaurant, Home Grown hosts a variety of spaces to support growth entrepreneurs and investors on their journey to success.
Our guests will have access to the part of the Club reserved for our event, and may or may not have access to other private areas of Home Grown Club.
The dress code is smart, smart casual or office attire.
Please bring ID. NO ID No Entry. Valid photo ID Driving License, Passport or European National ID card It is required for entry.
One last thing, nearly all events sell out before the actual date of the event, we truly recommend booking early not only to secure the better value tickets, but also to secure a ticket all together.
Schedule of Events:
7pm - Arrival & Introductions Ask for Socialite Connections Your name will be checked off the guestlist and you will be directed to our semi private area. Verity is the host at this event
Membership enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any problems ring Michelle on 07761779845 / or email email@example.com
You must pre book a ticket in advance.. To attend this
|Double for 2 People
|19:00 - 23:30
44 Great Cumberland Place, W1H 7BS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.