Oval Space is a multi-purpose blank canvas space in East London with over 5000 square feet of unobstructed statement space in a unique London setting. In the three short years since it's been open, Oval Space has hosted product launches, fashion shows, club nights, live shows, festival after partiesexperimental…
Ales Tales Festival 2018
Ales Tales is very excited to announce the 2nd edition of the only Belgian craft beer festival in London (1st and 2nd of June 2018 - Oval Space, E2 9DT).
Be the first to purchase your tickets and enjoy the super early bird fee for 5 hours of unlimited tasting of more than 70 amazing Belgian craft beers, Live music, and delicious Belgian food (tickets 25£-32£-42£).
WHAT'S NEW THIS YEAR?
- 10 new brewers signed up for the 2018 event. Carefully selected these new brewers are enthusiastic to make you discover their divinely crafted beverages. Check our website www.alestales.com or follow us on social network to discover the newbies. Amongst last year line up, 10 brewers are coming back: Brasserie de la senne, Brasserie des légendes, Fort Lapin, Hof Ten Dormaal, Dochter van de Korenaar, ‘t hofbrouwerijke, Solvay society, Brasserie de Bastogne, Cazeau and Siphon Brewing.
- MUSIC!!!! Live entertainment brought to you from Boogie Belgique. Come and discover their neovintage music during their audiovisual show that mixes electronic sounds with on stage live instruments.
- FOOD PAIRING experience: This year, we took on board a professional food pairing specialist to create a very special menu made out of tapas like portion of Belgian delicacies. But, off course, Belgian chips will be still on the menu.
3 sessions: 1/6 Friday 18h-23h; 2/6 Saturday 12h-17h and 18h-23h.
Hope to see you soon!
Friday (1/6): Tickets
|18:00 - 23:00||£42.00|
Saturday (2/6) Afternoon: Tickets
|12:00 - 17:00||£42.00|
Saturday (2/6) Evening: Tickets
|18:00 - 23:00||£42.00|
29-32, The Oval, E2 9DT
Cambridge Heath (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
8. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
9. The venue operates an indoor No Smoking Policy.
10. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
11. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.