Hackney Downs Studios is a creative space compound situated in central Hackney, near Hackney Downs and Dalston Kingsland stations. Home of resident artists, this area is usually hired for events like art exhibitions, fashion markets or club nights. If you're looking for warehouse parties, this couldbe…
London Vegan Beer Fest
- Hackney Downs Studios
Fat Gay Vegan is bringing back one of London's most-loved parties of the year as the 6th annual London Vegan Beer Fest returns to Hackney on July 14, 2018.
*** SOLD OUT** Extremely limited number of tickets available at the gate for £9 (these tickets include our retro 2017 collectible pint to use during the day and take home at the end of the event).**
Spread across three amazing spaces, London Vegan Beer Fest 2018 is set to be stunning selection of vegan beer and street food.
We are thrilled to be returning to Hackney Downs Studios, the space best known for being the home of the wildly successful Hackney Downs Vegan Market which welcomes hungry and happy attendees every Saturday. We’re delighted to partner with the Hackney Showroom and Hackney Downs Studios for this huge event.
How To Get There
London Vegan Beer Fest 2018 is taking place at Hackney Downs Studios, Amhurst Terrace, Hackney, London E8 2BT. See this location on Google Maps by clicking here.
The nearest station is Rectory Road on the London Overground. Hackney Downs, Clapton, Dalston Kingsland and Dalston Junction stations are also all within 15 minutes (or less) walking distance of the venue. Use TfL's journey planner to work out the best route.
What To Eat?
There will be lots of delicious vegan street food on the day. Full details coming soon!
What To Drink?
The beer list will be released nearer the event but it will be massive- check out last year’s list here!
What else do you need to know?
Tickets for this event are priced as follows:
- Early bird tickets (limited number available): £5 (plus booking fee)
- On the day door sales (extremely limited): £9 includes a retro 2017 collectible pint cup
Food and drink is not included in the ticket price and all tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE. Only ticket holders will be permitted to buy and consume food or drink (including non-alcohol drinks). No outside food or drink permitted.
Your ticket price includes a collectable plastic pint cup that you use all day and then take home with you! See a picture of last year's cup here.
London Vegan Beer Fest is dog-friendly (in outdoor spaces) and family-friendly. Bring canines and babies! Invite friends via the Facebook event page.
London Vegan Beer Fest is not a place to deliberately make people feel bad about stuff. You cannot be at this event if you intend to use sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist and ageist language or behaviour. The organisers reserve the right to deny or revoke entry to the event and will take great delight in doing so if you act like an anti-social person.
Immense gratitude to Follow Your Heart for sponsoring this event.
Amhurst Terrace, Hackney E8 2BT
Hackney Downs (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.