Over 18's. Children 12-18 must be accompanied by an adult.
To celebrate the start of the 2015 Rugby World Cup, we are opening the doors to London's most exciting and unique venue to provide you with an evening of food, drink, entertainment and, of course, all the live action from the opening game between England and Fiji. With over 18 screens on-site, including our incredible 9m x 2.5m LED screen, and space for over 500 fans, there is nowhere better to be for the opening game of the Rugby World Cup! With easy transport links (only a 3 minute walk from Fulham Broadway tube station) and two on-site hotels, your Friday night is sorted!
Your ticket includes the following:
Entry to Under the Bridge
A drinks voucher which entitles you to a pint of beer, bottled beer or cider, glass of house wine or a soft drink.
British pulled pork, pickled apple and stuffing burger*
Entertainment and cash bar on the night *(Vegetarian option available on request)
Limited number of tickets available at £20 per person inc. VAT.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.