Bar 512 is an exciting East London party place; it looks like a Victorian pub from the outside, and the decoration inside is minimal to almost non-existent, but that's because at Bar 512 it is all about the music. With wild events held frequently by eclectic organisers whose passion is house, technoand…
Where Da Party At - 90's - 2000 RnB and Hip Hop Night
- No reviews.
- Village 512
Where Da Party @ presents the biggest and freshest Old Skool RnB and Hip Hop night.
Ladies, we know you want 'No Scrubs'.
Gents, we know that girl is 'Poison'.
If you want to get your Freak On like Missy This is how we do it - till the breakof dawn with DJ FUNKY JAB and DJ MALCOLM at Dalston's popular 512 London
11PM - 6AM
Strictly 18+ ID required
Dress Code: 90's Style/Smart Casual (Box Fresh Trainers Allowed)
Limited All Night Tickets
|23:00 - 06:00||£5.00|
|23:00 - 06:00||£5.00|
|23:00 - 06:00||£10.00|
512, Kingsland Road, E8 4AE
Dalston Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.