The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
Saturday Night at The Grand
Confetti check. Balloons check. Light up dance floor check. Welcome to London’s biggest party – Saturday Night at The Grand!
Every week our DJs deliver a mix of old and new party classics from Pop, R’n’B, Hip-Hop, House and Disco, whilst our dancers take to our stage & you throw shapes underneath a sky of falling confetti and balloons.
You haven’t seen a Saturday Night like this… EVER!
There’s also a Karaoke Bar on our 5th Floor, which you can just rock up to on the night and sing to your hearts content in.
You can guarantee your entry here all night with a £10 ticket (last entry 2am).
If you’re coming with a large group why not book a private area and party in style? All you need to do is click ‘Book an Area’ or call our bookings team on 020 7223 6523 and we’ll make your perfect Saturday Night at The Clapham Grand a reality!
Saturday Night at The Grand is an 18+ event, unless you are booking an area, which is 21+
A Valid form of Photographic ID (Passport, Driving Licence, Citizen Card or Home Office Approved Proof Of Age Card)
Refunds will not be issued for those without valid photo ID for any pre-purchased tickets.
The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
If you require any assistance with accessibility don’t hesitate to contact us in advance so we ensure you have an amazing time with us. Please call or email us on 020 7223 6523 & firstname.lastname@example.org
For an overview of our accessibility policies please go HERE:
This ticket guarantees you entry all night until 2am. You must provide a valid form of Photographic ID. Refunds will not be issued for those without valid photo ID. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
|22:30 - 02:00||£10.00|
The Grand, 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill, SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Valid photo identification will be required.