The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
The Lion King Movie Night
- No reviews.
- The Grand
"From the day we arrive on the planet, and blinking, step into the Sun…” ☀️
£10 1st Release Ticket
One Seated Ticket. Admits one person. Please arrive before 7pm so our ushers have enough time to seat you before the Movie starts and you can grab a bite to eat and drink at your leisure. Seating is unreserved and allocated on a first come first served basis across the ground floor & balcony. There are as many seats as there are tickets sold so please don’t panic about getting one!
|18:30 - 22:00||£10.00|
The Grand, 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill, SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. There is strictly no entry after 7.30pm with this ticket type.
3. Boxes & Tables are sold including entry for up to 3 and 4 people respectively. Please do not buy one ticket per person - we won’t be able to issue refunds. They are also reserved until the film finishes, at which point you'll be asked to vacate the area. You are however welcome to stay for the club night if applicable. We suggest hitting the dance-floor. It lights up. For real.
4. To add a pre-order of drinks for the movie screening or to extend the time of an area reservation into our club night after 10pm, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
6. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
7. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
8. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
9. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
10. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
11. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
12. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
13. 30% of revenue from the event ticket is a contribution towards the entry fee to the venue past 10pm, to which you have access to as part of the whole event experience.
14. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
15. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
16. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.