The Grand is more than a Victorian-era listed building in London: it’s an icon of the city’s cultural legacy. Originally opened as a music hall in 1900, this 1250 capacity venue is a centre piece of London’s nightlife, boasting an electric programme of quality events ranging from club nightslive…
Welcome to the 'Grand Sandwich' ticketing page and thank you for getting involved in what will be a monumental night!
This event is being held in support of the Motor Neurone Disease Association and in loving memory of Ed Fisk, our lead singer Andy’s Dad, who passed away from the disease in 2015. The event will be a fun-filled, high-energy evening of live music, dancing and general spreading-the-love! We aim to have a brilliant night with all proceeds going to the charity.
Jam Sandwich are on stage from 7:30-10pm delivering a blistering show of eclectic contemporary rock & dance covers and originals. Then it's time for a massive after-party with DJ's until 2am. We can't wait to party with you all on Friday 16th June - see you there!
There will be food available at the venue ... think nachos, hotdogs, chicken wings and halloumi burgers. Doors open from 6pm.
Grab your tickets below and please spread the word to everyone you know, it's going to be a cracking evening!
Big love and hugs,
Jam Sandwich x
Keep up to date with Jam Sandwich at www.facebook.com/jamsandwichband
General admission (admits 1)
General admission to ground and circle areas
|18:00 - 02:00||£12.50|
Balcony (admits 8)
Reserved balcony table for 8 people at front of circle with waitress service
|18:00 - 02:00||£240.00|
Box (admits 6)
An exclusive box for 6 people with waitress service
|18:00 - 02:00||£300.00|
The Grand, 21 - 25 Saint John's Hill, SW11 1TT
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.