“At a time when the world is in greatest need, they will come down on the clouds of the sky….”
BIGGER, BETTER AND MORE BATSHIT THAN EVER BEFORE. Featuring the beloved festive sing-along, dance-along and bless-along, with more glory and rapture than ever before.
The 50-piece Basement Orchestra (an orchestra like no other), a choir of 16 actual real angels and the comedy power-trio and drag-king-fronted ‘Shesus and the Sistas’ are putting on the most unholy birthday party for the Missiah she’s ever seen. Give your sense of the surreal a good spit polish, invite your office party and bring your nan along (we can dig out some sherry). Once the proper bit is over, we’ll turn up the bass and have a proper Chrimbo disco-party. You thought you were feeling festive? You are now.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
<p><strong>Keeping you in know about upcoming events at The Clapham Grand.</strong></p>
<p>The Grand also run weekly cinema events, to find out more click here:<a href="https://1cinemaclub.designmynight.com/"> £1 CINEMA CLUB</a></p>