Customer Success Executive at DesignMyNight. Mojito lover. Born and bred Londoner enjoying rediscovering the city after a ten year hiatus.
Souvlaki - the Greek word used to describe grilled fast-food dishes, usually kebabs, and essentially meaning 'skewers'. We headed down to try out Soho's modern, Athenian venture on this theme - the street-food inspired creation of Yannis Theodorakakos and chef Elias Mamalakis, Suvlaki. Venue The... Read more >
As you walk past Tootoomoo you could easily mistake it for just another Thai takeaway standing inconspicuously on St Paul's Road. On closer inspection however, this is actually a great little spot for dining in as well, with interesting, colourful decor and a welcoming vibe, additionally offering a... Read more >
A hidden doorway. Co-ordinates on the floor to mark the spot. Descend the dimly lit staircase and...you're in! The Bootlegger is the City's speakeasy cocktail bar that keeps the drinks flowing and the good times rolling even in the face of that pesky 1920s prohibition. The Venue The Bootlegger... Read more >
Tucked away down a hidden cobbled walkway off St Bride's Passage, nestled between the high walls of St Bride's churchyard and beneath the church itself, is the entrance to Humble Grape. On a warm August evening we arrived to sample this new venue making an entrance onto the City's wine bar and... Read more >
Pizza pizza pizza. Is there anything that can really beat it? The wine it accompanies perhaps? I recently returned from Rome, where I spent many arduous hours hard at work, researching the best cheese-topped delights the city had to offer. So on my return I was eager to put to the test Donna... Read more >
On a recent Friday night in July, we headed down to One Canada Square Restaurant & Bar to try out their Friday 'After Dark' menu. Already popular on Saturdays, the concept - that you can come in at the end of the working week and enjoy fine dining and... Read more >
With it fancy interiors, opulent clientele and 'dress to impress' dress code, STK certainly sits high up on the swankier end of London dining options. It brings together a strong mix of indulgence and glamour, delivering on its promise of being an 'ultra-luxurious', modern steakhouse. Never the... Read more >
Full of energy, lots of fun, and about as quirky as it gets. Thom Foole's House Party is certainly something different! While football fans were crowded in the pub below watching Germany and France in the Euro 2016 semi-final, those wishing to escape the madness sought refuge upstairs, in the large... Read more >
Oval Space is well known as an events space and nightclub, and their Saturday 'day and night' parties are much-loved among the London clubbing crowd. What it is less known for, and more the pity, is as a great spot for a chilled out summer's afternoon, and a place to sit and enjoy great food... Read more >
In recent years, London has seen the opening of many a new Indian restaurant purporting to be innovative and different from all the rest - yet so often it’s the same old thing, the same old dishes; not so with Talli Joe. This new offering on the London culinary scene is a refreshing and... Read more >
Articles by month
- Quaglino's - London Restaurant Review
- Michelin-Starred chef to open Victorian grocery shop-style restaurant and deli in the City
- Get beating away in the kitchen with a semen cooking class
- The Simmons empire continues to grow, opening a new bar in London's Temple area
- All Star Lanes Brick Lane - London Restaurant Bar Review
- Organic, sustainable and ethically sourced eatery coming to the City.
- Cinnamon Group unveils plans for casual all-day dining in Covent Garden
- Backyard Cinema - London Pop-Up Review
- Legendary Neapolitan pizzeria opens restaurant in London's Stoke Newington
- Cute, kitsch and quirky bar Every Cloud brings a silver lining to Hackney bar scene.
- Savse Winter Wellness Weekend - London Event Review
- Goodman Group replaces Finsbury Park favourite with late-night bar
- Swift hopes to transform London's drinking habits with fast-paced cocktail concept
- Kurobuta King's Road - London Restaurant Review
- Popdown by Cuisson - London Pop-Up Review
- The Diner, The Strand - London Restaurant Review
- You can now chip and dip at the crisp restaurant in Soho
- Clove Club group announce new ‘Britalian’ restaurant in Clerkenwell
- Masked by a few old coats, a Narnia-themed supper club arrives in North London this January
- 5 Fancy Dress New Year's Eve Parties in London
- East London is getting a rooftop, curling pop-up this Winter
- The Jazz Cafe - London Restaurant Review
- Modern Japanese izakaya restaurant launches in Mayfair
- Dirty Bones Shoreditch - London Restaurant Review
- The quirky character of Simmons set to arrive in Camden (VENUE BUILD ON HOLD)
- Carve Your Own Pumpkins in London This Halloween with Our Top Picks
- Suvlaki Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Joe's Southern Table & Bar - London Restaurant Review
- London tops the list at The World's 50 Best Bars 2016 Awards
- There's a new pizza burger in London. Yes, yes there is.
- Former director of L'Atelier des Chefs serves South London succulent steaks at affordable prices
- Buddha Bar - London Restaurant Review
- The Long Bar at Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- The Diner Covent Garden - London Restaurant Review
- Poultry and '60s cocktails are the name of the game for The Holy Birds in Shoreditch
- Comedy Carnival Clapham - London Event Review
- The Restaurant at Sanderson - London Restaurant Review
- Dine like a demogorgon: There's a new Stranger Things Menu at Lucky Chip
- Boxpark is opening in Croydon with more than 30 food stalls.
- Steak restaurant announces sixth site in Borough
- Wright Brothers Spitalfields - London Restaurant Review
- London's first ever tigella restaurant opens on New Oxford Street.
- Yoga with a View - London Event Review
- The Diner Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Dare to bare at London’s naked nightclub in Soho
- VQ Notting Hill - London Restaurant Review
- Belpassi Bros Tooting - London Restaurant Review
- Peruvian superfood and Pisco Sours come to Fitrovia corner-plot
- Blind Spot at St. Martin's Lane - London Bar Review
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, It's Off To Brunch We Go - London Event Review
- London's first pink pizza from Zia Lucia celebrates charity and experimentation
- Cocktail bigwig Oskar Kinberg to open his own Shoreditch bar.
- New Winter pop-up? Pergola On The Roof returns with a Nordic Forest theme
- The elegant Jamavar brand expands across borders, opening in London's Mayfair
- 5 Pretty Restaurants for Autumn in London
- Marco Pierre White Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Could Emilia's be London's hottest new pasta restaurant?
- The Brackenbury - London Restaurant Review
- The Den at St Martin's Lane - London Afternoon Tea Review
- Lobos secures second tapas restaurant in heralded Frith Street
- Grand old Islington pub restored with a modern twist.
- Levantine pop-up announces permanent site in South Kensington
- Chef David Muñoz brings his Michelin stars to London, opening Street XO in Mayfair
- Small plates with all the flavours of Italy are dish of the day at Popolo.
- 5 NYE Parties in London for Early Birds
- Tootoomoo Islington - London Restaurant Review
- Anchors Up as the London Shell Co. opens a floating restaurant on Regent's Canal
- Purple Bar Sanderson Hotel - London Bar Review
- Pared-back and low-key cocktails are in store for Dalston at Three Sheets.
- BRGR.Co Soho - London Restaurant Review
- Fish your dish? Celebrate Seafood Week with 5 great seafood restaurants in London.
- London's Grind franchise gets set for a new bar opening in Clerkenwell
- Would you pay £1000 for 100 dinner courses?
- Fine wine & delicious French treats meet at Cabotte in Bank
- New Delis Clerkenwell - London Restaurant Review
- Corazon appears on the horizon, moving into Soho's Poland Street
- All Star Lanes Bayswater - London Bowling Bar Review
- A new vegetable-geared restaurant in London that Popeye could be proud of
- BBQ specialists launch first permanent site with a ‘grown-up’ menu
- Peckham's pizza scene gets another name added to its repertoire
- The Bat and Ball - London Bar Review
- Walkers of Whitehall - London Restaurant Review
- The Game's Afoot - London Event Review
- Perilla couples fine cuisine with casual dining in Newington Green
- London's biggest brunch players get a new all-day restaurant at the Metal Box Factory
- The Victorian Bath House - London Bar Review
- Rosa's Thai Cafe Spitalfields - London Restaurant Review
- Join the French Resistance with Shh! Mamam Le Mot, an immersive supper club
- 6 great restaurants for meat eaters in London
- All Star Lanes Stratford - London Bowling Bar Review
- Renowned restaurant Smokehouse opens little sister in the city.
- Steak is here to stay at Bar + Block in King's Cross
- Panzo pizzeria arrives in the ever-expanding Exmouth Market
- Asia De Cuba - London Bottomless Brunch Review
- DMN Area Guides: London Bridge
- Get your skates on, Queens Ice and Bowl is having a swanky facelift
- The Four Sisters Townhouse - London Bar Review
- Fancy and funkin good fried chicken gets a Brixton base
- Richard Caring's Ivy Group cements its roots in London, opening a third Ivy Cafe in St John's Wood
- 5 Things to do Before Summer Ends