Hemingway's bar in Wimbledon is an elegant affair for a drink and chat in London. This village hotspot offers frisky, fruity cocktails and champion Champagnes, perfect for a first date if you're looking to impress that special someone. Hemingway's fun and friendly atmosphere transcends to its Mezzemenu…
Mamma Mia Brunch
Join us for 90 minutes of bottomless cocktails, A brunch item of your choice and all your favourite Abba songs to sing along too.
come dressed up in your finest disco gear, to get in the party mood. Take your time to work your way through the mix 'N' match Prosecco, Espresso martini's, Pornstar martini's, Rum Punch, Margarita, Mimosa, Bloody Mary & Frosé.
Mamma Mia Brunch
A sing along brunch for 90minutes of bottomless brunch cocktails & Prosecco. Accompanied with a food item of your choice.
All to the sing along sound track of your favourite Abba hits.
|13:00 - 14:30||£40.00|
90 Minute Upgrade
There's no need to stop the party. Why not add another 90 minutes of bottomless drinks to your ticket.
The entertainment will still be going and there's plenty of fun to be had.
|14:30 - 16:00||£20.00|
57, Wimbledon High Street, SW19 5EE
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.