Altitude London SkyBar. 360° views of London, 28 floors in the Sky, 1 wonderful Venue. Welcome to The London SkyBar, located in the SkyLoft of the Millbank Tower. If you have never visited, then you may be missing out on one the most unique places to offer traditional yet modern experiences. TheLondon…
Klub Yoga Brunch at Altitude with David Kam
- No reviews.
- Altitude London SkyBar
Join us for our Klub Yoga brunch edition at Altitude
Set on 29th floor of Altitude with incredible views over Westminster and The Thames.
At Klub Yoga we do things a bit different. We turn up the music, get our glitter on and do something fun, sociable and super healthy.
This high octane class is an interactive session, expect your yoga poses to be synchronised to the music, getting you bending to the beat and moving together in class. We will connect to the music and movement. Remove your expectation of what yoga should be, as we as we serve ours with the option of glitter and an expectation of laughter.
On 4th November we are joined by David Kam who will co teach this session with our founder Kelly Brooks.
We are so excited to share this space with David, he describes himself as a wanderer at heart, based in London, whose fascination with movement and the arts has guided him through a wonderfully non-linear journey, comprising of a degree in architecture, professional dance training and yoga.
This cheerful Malaysian enjoys diving into the unfamiliar, championing a social practice which celebrates playfulness and intuition within self inquiry. David will be with us sharing his ever evolving practice extensively with warmth and sincerity, in the hopes of empowering others to rediscover their inner athletic artists. You can find him @davidkamkw or davidkamkiawei.com
Get there early to enjoy the view across London and to get glittered up at the glitter bar
How the morning will flow
9:45am - Glitter bar
10:15am - Yoga start
11:30am - brunch is served
Don't forget your goodie bag full of our favourite healthy treats (worth over £15)
Menu for the brunch
Sourdough topped with a selection of poached eggs, Smashed Chili and Lime Avocado, Chives, Diced Tomatoes (build your own).
Build your own Breakfast Bircher station with Museli, Yoghurt and fruits.
Fresh Fruit Skewers.
Selection of Juices
Tea, Coffee, Still and Sparkling Water
Vegan options available
Klub Yoga brunch
Yoga & Brunch
Millbank Tower 21-24 Millbank SW1P 4QP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.